Where to Play in the Florida Keys: Sundiver Snorkeling
Sundiver Snorkeling Tours
102840 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL, 33037
Colleen and the crew caught the most beautiful day for snorkeling in the waters of the world famous Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary. Although the Portuguese Man o’ War jellyfish were out that day, everyone braved the dive to see the beautiful shallow, inner coral reefs and the wildlife it had to offer.
Sundiver Snorkeling Tours offered the friendliest crew who specialize in kids, families, and first time snorkelers. After a relaxing half hour ride aboard the 46 foot Sundiver III boat, passengers are encouraged to jump in the warm waters, swim to the coral reefs, and enjoy the wildlife surrounding them. Some creatures you may come across include sea turtles, angelfish, parrotfish, jellyfish, a variety of corals, and much more!
With almost 50 years in business, Sundiver Snorkeling captains have over 60 years experience in gauging weather conditions, visibility, currents, customer comfort, and safety to ensure an optimal snorkeling experience.
Some additional tips and fun facts:
- Sundiver will provide all the equipment you need to enjoy a day of snorkeling!
- The reefs you will visit average 5-10 feet in depth (it is illegal to stand on the reefs).
- They offer tours 7 days a week at 9am, 12pm, and 3pm.
- Boarding rates range from $25-$32 depending on age and the time of dive, with an additional full equipment fee of $7.50.
- Online deals can be found on their website!